Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mar 6: Triumphant return to Sydney... 8th time is the charm

I squeaked into Sydney on Saturday evening, just in time to hit the North Curl pool as the sun was setting.

Oscar and I met up with a couple of his buddies, Kev (the Mayor of Manly), and Brian (the Beast). On the way to meet up with them we made an obligatory stop at the liquor store. I insisted we buy some Fosters, since it was the FIRST TIME I SAW IT IN AUSTRALIA. When we actually got to the party, people insisted on taking pictures of the Canadian drinking Fosters, noting that they "didn't know you could still buy Fosters", and wondering if I had "checked the expiry date on the bottle".

Starting from my first flight in... this is now the 8th time I have been to Sydney.

IMG_5490

No comments:

Post a Comment