Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mar 25-26: Bunbury to Rockingham

On my way north towards Perth, I made a couple of pitstops. The first was at Bunbury, where you can watch the dolphins come in to feed. Unfortunately, I got there a little late and missed the show. I did, however, run into Fergal, one of the fellows from the wine tour two days prior... in fact, the fellow with whom I shared the Witchetty Grub experience. It is hard to describe how strange it feels to run into someone you know, when you are on the other end of the world.

I made my way to Rockingham and met up with John and Leony, whom I had met a week earlier on the Nullarbor. They decided to take me out to the town's best pub... the Swinging Pig (in Rocking-Ham... clever...). They had just bought a new house and I had the distinct honor of being their first official house guest.

IMG_6781

No comments:

Post a Comment