Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feb 1: Trusty Rusty gets a checkup

Today Trusty Rusty got her first checkup.

I decided after driving her 4000km, that I should take her in to visit with a mechanic. She got a few new plugs, a new oil filter and was diagnosed as being in stellar shape for her age... more than we can say for her owner :)

[as an aside: I classify all my cars as feminine based on the fact that they bring me heartache and cost me money. Previous cars have included Henrietta the Jetta, Deloris the Dodge, and Indiana (Innie) the Audi]

Just south of Hobart, I visited some of the rock formations on the Tasman peninsula. The Tasman Arch, and the Devil's Kitchen are variations on the same sort of rock formation - built as the water chews out a hole in the cliffs, through years of crashing against the rocks.

IMG_4027IMG_4035IMG_4118IMG_4111
IMG_4069IMG_4070

No comments:

Post a Comment