Friday, January 22, 2010

Jan 12: Wollongong and the Wolskis

Which is better, a morning that starts with a hike through the mountains, or a morning that starts with a swim in the ocean? Tough call... I was plodding through the mountains for the better part of five hours today. It reminded me of hiking back home, only it was just over 30 degrees and there were little lizards (and a couple of big ones) everywhere.

I spent my afternoon making my way to Wollongong, just south of Sydney. Crista, a good friend from university has been living here since graduating... and it happens that her sister Amy (one of my earliest dance partners) is in town at the tail end of a month long visit.

In fact, the entire Wolski clan is in town... Parents included.
We got a great chance to sit down and catch up.

panorama_blue_mountains

IMG_3116IMG_3102IMG_3097IMG_3060

No comments:

Post a Comment