Friday, January 22, 2010

Dec 30: South Beaches

Our adventure south begins. Mick and I make our way back to Manly beach to find Oscar. We are going to be taking Oscar's camper van south for New Years. There are no specific plans, we are hoping to enjoy the beaches - doing a little snorkelling and a little surfing.

I view this as a sort of a foreshadowing to the rest of my adventure. This is more or less consistent with my plan for the next six months... namely... some loose thinking about start and end points, a van, and... that's about it. The only major difference is that my plan involves a slightly better girl to boy ratio.

We make our way down to Blenheim Beach, a quiet little sub-beach in Jervis Bay. It is absolutely empty, with clear water, clean sand and a handful of people in the general area. While it isn't ideal for surfing or snorkelling, it is a perfect place to do a little swimming.

IMG_2672IMG_2703IMG_2690IMG_2700

No comments:

Post a Comment